Thursday, April 15, 2010

thursday is tip day

my ww leader is a fantastic leader. she is very lively, down to earth and totally acknowledges her love of a food. for me its helpful to have a person like that, who has successfully lost weight, to give me tips each week. so today i am going to share one of her philosophies that has helped me recently.

its ok to indulge, as long as you do it in a thoughtful way. so for heather, she says when you want to have some treat that you know is not point friendly, to go ahead and have it. have the first bite and have the last bite and skip all the bites in the middle, because they dont matter anyway. now, i will admit - this takes a bit of self control. but i sometimes hear heather in my head when i am indulging, and it helps. the first bite and the last bite were really all i needed anyway! thanks heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment