Wednesday, April 21, 2010

thank you

thank you for the comments and emails about my last post. i realized this morning, in the cold light of day, that last night was actually about progress for me. in the past i wouldn't have thought twice about what i ate or drank. i wouldnt have put thought into the meal i ordered, which i did, and actually made a reasonably healthy choice given it was mexican food. even though i ate more chips than i planned on, and a lot more guacamole than i planned on, it is ok. i chose the guacamole, instead of the con queso, which i would have had in the past. so it was a better choice, and that is progress. it is progress. (we wont discuss the drinks, because that was not progress.)

i think part of why i was soo angry at myself is because i am going away this weekend for a girls getaway. last night i sort of blew my flex ww points, which i had planned on banking for the weekend. so be it. i will just have to add more exercise in over the next few days. monday, if the scale doesnt land in my favor, that will be ok. at least i will know why.

this journey is about changing my overall behaviors. i am making progress. i am moving in the right direction. it does; however, rock to know that i have support out there. now i just need to work on not blogging under the influence. one step at a time...

1 comment:

  1. I suck for not calling you. I'm embarrassed to admit it's because I can't find my phone.

    ReplyDelete