Monday, April 12, 2010

monday morning weigh in

i hit a big milestone at my ww meeting this morning. i am down 25 lbs, since i started on jan 14th. it feels great!! when i came home and entered my weight on ww e tools i honestly sat there and watched the little star milestone image jump up and down in celebration. probably for a bit too long. but you know what? i earned it! i got a little 25 lb medalion in our meeting and everyone clapped for me. i really do love the monday morning meetings. later this week i think i will share some of the tips i have learned from those monday morning meetings. its a different breed in there. yay me!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am SO SO thrilled for you. You are doing GREAT. I'm glad you gave yourself the chance to enjoy it a little bit too. I can't wait to see you and see your progress!

    ReplyDelete