Friday, June 18, 2010

friday morning weigh in

yay for me!! i have reached 40.4 lbs lost!! this week i lost 4.8! it feels really great. i am especially happy because i have had a very stressful week, so i really feel like i accomplished something by having a big number on the scale.

i have really been enjoying our fresh produce delivery this week. the plums and peaches are summer sweet and make a perfect snack. i have also been bulking up my boca burgers with the addition of a grilled portabella mushroom on my sandwich thin - delish! so there you have it, a weigh in and a tip all in one post. also, have you heard that laughing cow is coming out with 3 new flavors? blue cheese, chipolte and a tomato basil!!! i am looking forward to trying them.

how are you doing with your weigh loss goals this week? do you have plans to deal with father's day?

2 comments:

  1. YAAAY! I am SO happy for you! You're awesome, and you're totally kicking my butt in the weight loss department! I'm only just at 30 pounds... which is not to say that's no big deal, because YAY 30 pounds, but still... I can't wait for it to be 40... 50...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's awesome! I always feel like a weight loss is more rewarding when it reaches a 5 or 10 milestone, and with 4.8, how could it not hit a milestone?!? That's amazing. You're such an inspiration.

    I hadn't heard that about laughing cow, but now I'm excited to try them. Chobani yogurt (my favorite lunch) also seems to have a lot more flavors now, too - Pomegranate, pineapple, etc... (maybe they're just new to me)

    I don't have a plan yet for Father's Day - do you? I weigh in the next day, so I think the plan will be to "just say no"!

    ReplyDelete